This ready-to-use PowerPoint presentation includes 125 "slides" and extensive leader notes. Includes many photos.
The PowerPoint version of I0 Questions & Answers on Jehovah’s Witnesses allows PowerPoint® software users to discover a clear, down-to-earth understanding about what Jehovah’s Witnesses believe and how to witness to friends.
Paul Carden is a longtime specialist in the field of cults and new religions around the world. He is the Executive Director of the Centers for Apologetics Research (CFAR), and general editor of Christianity, Cults & Religions. He is the former co-host of the nationwide "Bible Answer Man" radio program.
Printable worksheets are included. Slides may be printed out as handouts.
- How the Jehovah’s Witnesses began
- Prophecies by their leaders
- Should God be called "Jehovah"?
- Is the Trinity a "Pagan Doctrine"?
- Is Jesus God Almighty or the Archangel Michael?
- Will only 144,000 people go to heaven?
- Is the New World Translation reliable? ... and more
* More than 120 "slide" frames
* Printable handouts of each slide
* Tips for talking with Jehovah’s Witnesses
* Teach on one part or run the entire presentation
* Over 50 illustrations and photographs
* You control the timing, the speed, and order
Macintosh and PC compatible.
To run this PowerPoint® presentation, you must have Microsoft PowerPoint® 2001 or higher already installed on your computer (this CD does not come with the PowerPoint® application) and Adobe Acrobat® Reader 4.0 or higher (if you wish to print out the handouts), as well as -
Minimum for PCs: Pentium III or better, Windows 98, 98 2nd ed., NT®4.0 with Service Pack 6, Millennium, or Windows Professional, a CD drive, 256-Color Monitor.
Minimum for Macintoshes: Mac OS 8.5 or higher; PowerPC,G3, or higher; a CD drive, 256-Color Monitor. This version of the presentation has been tested on U.S. computers only.